What kind of trips do we offer?
Travelling by self-drive tour
This formula consists of traveling “freely”, at the wheel of a rental vehicle that you drive.
The self-driving trips include :
- the rental of a vehicle with mandatory insurance.
- optional insurance (all-risk) if you wish.
- optional accessories (GPS, WIFI terminal, child seat, roof bars, etc.).
- drop-off costs: Your trip does not have to start and end at the same place. This option allows you to pick up the vehicle at one agency and return it at another agency, or even in another country (Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro).
All the services that you will decide during the construction of your trip with us will be included, namely: hotel nights, meals, domestic flights, excursions, etc…
For the good execution of your trip by car, we give you two travel books: one with general information about the country and the other one more detailed, with all the information about your trip, contact details (hotels, guide, excursion, etc…) as well as indications about meeting times and points.
Throughout your stay, we can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on our emergency phone number, via Whatsapp or on our assistance email.
This is certainly one of the best ways to discover Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro and to meet its inhabitants.
Travelling by private transport
These are transfers services between the different places you wish to visit during your trip with n English-speaking driver.
It is a daily service. Schedules can be adapted to your needs but everything must be established in advance.
The vehicle is totally private and is adapted to the number of travellers that you will indicate to us.
Private transport trips include :
- the price of the transfer
- the driver’s salary
- tolls or motorway vignette (in Slovenia)
Excursion with an English or German speaking driver-guide
It is a completely personalized trip with an English or German-speaking driver-guide who will adapt to all your wishes to make you discover Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro and even Bosnia or Venice!
It’s certainly the best way to travel to ensure you don’t miss anything on your trip.
Trips with an English or German-speaking driver-guide include :
- the vehicle and its insurances
- the guide’s salary
- meals and accommodation for the guide
- fuel, tolls, motorway vignette (in Slovenia), parking fees
- site entries and activity fees of the guide
You don’t have to provide anything more for the guide, except possibly a tip.
All the services that you will decide during the construction of your trip with us will also be included.
We operate mainly in three countries: Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro. We also have the capacity to operate combined trips between these different countries to discover the diversity of the Western Balkans.
Your tours can also pass through some neighbouring regions such as Mostar and Sarajevo in Bosnia or Venice in Italy. We will design your trip according to your wishes!